Skilled Assistance In Real Estate Matters
Regardless of whether you are buying or selling, or whether the property is residential or commercial, real estate transactions are a high-stakes endeavor. For most people, a real estate deal is the biggest financial transaction they will ever make. In light of this, it is crucial to protect your investment by hiring an attorney to represent you.
But not just any lawyer will do. Instead, you should seek help from law firms that are consistently recognized for excellence by other legal professionals. Robinson & Blazer, LLP, is one such firm. Our attorneys regularly serve as expert witnesses in real estate cases. And attorney John E. Robinson is often appointed by judges to serve as a special master and receiver in DeKalb County Superior Court.
As with most of our practice areas, our real estate law practice includes both transactional services and litigation.
Transactional Real Estate Services We Offer
The attorneys at Robinson & Blazer, LLP, offer assistance with:
- Transferring legal title of property from one party to another (conveyances)
- Representing buyers and sellers in commercial closings and commercial leasing
- Representing buyers and sellers in residential closings
- Drafting and negotiating lease agreements
- Drafting and negotiating joint tenancy agreements
- Drafting and negotiating real estate contracts (including purchase and sale agreements)
- Escrow agreements
Real Estate Litigation Services We Offer
The skilled lawyers at our firm also assist clients with a range of litigation and administrative services, including:
- Tax sales and redemption
- Curing title defects
- Quieting title
- Adverse possession
- Boundary line disputes
- Mechanic’s and materialmen’s liens (construction liens)
- Access agreements and access disputes
- Lease and title insurance disputes
- Escrow disputes
Respected Real Estate Lawyers In DeKalb County. Call Us Today.
Robinson & Blazer, LLP, is a Georgia law firm offering full-service representation in real estate matters. To learn more about how we can help you, call our Decatur office at 800-336-7862 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation, or fill out our online contact form.