Estate Planning, Administration And Probate
As much as we don’t want to think about our own mortality or the death of a loved one, it is important to be prepared. The silver lining is that many people find that these difficult realities are not as scary after plans have been made and certain legal protections have been put in place.
At Robinson & Blazer, LLP, our attorneys are ready to guide you through all estate planning matters with compassion and respect. We strive to be as thorough as possible in order to reduce the risks of future litigation and other disputes. But our firm is also prepared to help you and your family resolve such disputes if they should ever arise. Mark A.C. Robinson is frequently appointed to serve as a County Conservator and Administrator and is well-versed in probate litigation.
Our Estate Planning Services
No matter which estate planning documents you need, our lawyers are prepared to help you draft them effectively. Our services include assistance with:
- Drafting wills and living wills
- Creating revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Drafting an advance directive for health care
- Designating durable health care power of attorney
- Designating financial powers of attorney
- Administrator’s and Executor’s deeds
Our Estate Administration And Litigation Services
Many law firms only assist clients with drafting an estate plan or with matters related to complicated probate and estate litigation. By contrast, Robinson & Blazer, LLP, is a full-service firm offering legal help and assistance in all areas related to probate and estate law.
In addition to our estate planning services, our attorneys can also help with:
- Filing relevant petitions in the proper probate court
- Walking clients through the process of gathering and securing assets
- Distributing assets in accordance with documents
- Ancillary (out-of-state) administration and probate
- Serving as personal representatives (executor and administrator) when requested
- Defending and challenging wills in court
- Defending and challenging trusts in court
- Dissolving and modifying trusts
- Defending and challenging trustees and executors
- Pursuing and defending against claims alleging breach of fiduciary duties/obligation
How Can We Help You And Your Family? Contact Us To Find Out.
With an office in Decatur, our firm is proud to represent clients throughout DeKalb County and surrounding Georgia communities. To discuss your estate law needs with our skilled and attentive attorneys, call us at 404-946-7223 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation, or fill out our online contact form.