Mark A.C. Robinson
Mark joined Robinson & Blazer in 2008, and he worked for the firm while attending Georgia State University College of Law classes in the evening. Prior to joining Robinson & Blazer, Mark volunteered for the DeKalb County Public Defender's Office and worked curing title defects for the Memphis firm of Shapiro & Kirsch. During law school, Mark competed in the National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition in Malibu, California. He also served as a graduate research assistant in the Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic and was honored as a Tax Clinic Fellow. Mark also received his certificate designating him as a registered neutral to mediate disputes in Georgia. From 2013 until 2016, Mark was frequently appointed by the DeKalb County Probate Court as a Guardian Ad Litem for minor, incapacitated, or unknown heirs. In December 2016, the DeKalb County Probate Court appointed Mark to serve as a County Administrator and County Conservator.
Mark was born and raised in Atlanta. He attended Marist High School, obtained the rank of Eagle Scout in 2003, and received his Bachelors from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. Currently, he lives in Brookhaven with his wife, daughters, and son.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Probate Litigation 75%
- Real Estate Litigation and Commercial Transactions 15%
- Small Business Formation, Transactions, and Litigation 10%
Certified Legal Specialties
- Registered Neutral/Mediator, Georgia, 2011
- Georgia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2012
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. with pro-bono honors distinction - 2012
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee
- B.A. - 2007
- Major: History
- Ashline v. Marinas USA, L.P., 784 S.E.2d 859, 2016, GA. Ct. App.
- In re Estate of Hawkins, 328 Ga.App. 436, 2014, GA. Ct. App.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 2012 to Present
- DeKalb County Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, 2007
- DeKalb County Public Defender, 2004
- Alpha Tau Omega